Serbian National Defense Council of America
Requests the pleasure of your company
At its celebratory

60th Vidovdan Academy
Marking the deliverance of Serbia from communism
http://snd-us.com/Actions/vidovdan_2001.html

And its Slava,
St. Lazar of Kosovo the Great Martyr

@
Chicago Athletic Association
12 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois

Sunday, June 24, 2001 - 1:00 p.m.

Besides celebrating Serbia's liberation we shall also honor the memory of
all our members and other Serbs who did not live to see this day, and of all
our Serbian brothers and sisters who have died for the Cross of Honor and
the Liberty of Gold.

Our gathering will be privileged by the presence of our special guests,

• Their Royal Highnesses
Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine

• H.E. Mr. Mirko Sarovic
president of Republika Srpska

• H.E. Dr. Dusan T. Batakovic
Ambassador of Yugoslavia in Greece

• H.E. Mr. Igor Davidovic
Ambassador of Bosnia-Hercegovina in the United States

• H.E. Dr. Milos Prica
Deputy Ambassador of Bosnia-Hercegovina to the United Nations

The KUM of our Slava will be Mr. Dusko Petrovic of Utica, Michigan, member
of Central Board of SND.
Chairman of the event is Mr. Dusan Djordjevic, member of Central Board of
SND.

The event will be blessed by the Hierarchs of our Holy Mother Church,
Metropolitan CHRISTOPHER and Bishop LONGIN.

We hope that you will join us on this joyous occasion!

If you would like to join us for this event, please let us know via email

For info & reservations...
Click Here

Miroslav Antic,
http://www.antic.org/