STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Sopranos fanatics, this one is for you.  Tony Soprano's autographed
Suburban is available for purchase on eBayTM.  James Gandolfini has
personally signed the vehicle.  Find this and over 800 other Sopranos
items for sale on eBay.
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/ebay

 <<
 Excuse me if I trust IndyMedia more for the time being.

  <A HREF="http://indymedia.org/";>Independent Media Center -</A>
 http://indymedia.org/

Thanks Cynthia, as I TRUST Indy media also,  but as I said earlier this
morning my home PC is broken as I am unabled to reload Micro Soft Internet
Explorer because of a Bradtrans virus infxn my system, so I am UNABLE to
access anything but my aol email, and aol news & news groups.

So I can not read Indy Media at this time. Nor has anyone posted any FULL
articles on the Summit from Indy. So at this time I also TRUST my own
Judgment and sources on what is going on in Genoa.  Excuse me for sounding
rude, but I do not need leading questions on stories at this time.  I request
instead of asking questions about aol & AP stories, which we all know are
often full of disinformation,  that you forward your sources that are "More
Accurate".  That way we all get the TRUE Big picture.

Mush Respect, In the Struggle,

Claudia