STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Sopranos fanatics, this one is for you.  Tony Soprano's autographed
Suburban is available for purchase on eBayTM.  James Gandolfini has
personally signed the vehicle.  Find this and over 800 other Sopranos
items for sale on eBay.
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/ebay

"The Balkan: strategic laboratory of the 21-st century."

By Eric de La Maisonneuve

If it were still need to prove it, the conflict, which began in the
Balkan, would be sufficient to show that we have come in a new period of
the History from the beginning of the 90's. The end of Soviet Union and
the extraordinary activity, which followed it, mean, in effect, a change
of epoch. We may measure its consequences in plenty of relations,
namely, by a redistribution of maps, which has shaken what we may still
call the European geopolitics. The conflict, which has torn the Balkan
by cutting up a part of the ex-Yugoslavia, is emblematic with this
situation. This is represented today as follows:.:
http://www.strategicsinternational.com/4enbalkan.htm