"dd.menu.restricted" and "dd.link.restricted" are applicable if u have enabled a
permissions adapter for the menu, and the menu item u're displaying is blocked/not
enabled, based on what the permissions adapter returns..

As for "dd.menu.restore".. I'm not sure.. I did "dd.menu.restore=", which doesn't seem
to cause any issues (I don't seem to be missing any obviouis functionality), and gets
around the "null" constantly appearing.

Colm

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee
only.  The contents are not allowed to be disclosed to
anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised
recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should
please advise the sender immediately of any error in
transmission.