Live Internet based Intermediate Struts Training by "Best Training" as voted
by Java Developers Journal. Learn good (best?) practices of web application
development!

-        Multi row processing to DB

-        Master/Detail processing

-        Java Script Navigation

+ lots more, full agenda available, and It's all practical, no theory from
me!

Plus ask for a wish list to cover and ask questions!

Scared?  The labs are doable. Clients like BEA, Borland, Cisco, IBM, etc.
already did the hand on in person labs. That is how baseBeans.com got voted
for "Best Training" by Java Developers Journal. I am willing to put it on
the line! by teaching the class over the web via WebEx.com.  I really want
to be the teach of the year next year as well!

I also did Struts project recovery, and worked on 40,000 concurrent users
Struts site, I guess I did more Struts training than all others combined,
plus more.

I am cretified OO instructor, certified SQL performance and Tuning, J2EE
certified and Java Certified by 3 different J2EE vendors! You will enjoy the
class and learn, guranteed.

The title of the class is "Pretenders vs. Pros" used to be Best and Worst
Practices. This is version 3 of my intermediate advanced class.

You charges will be mostly for the WebEx + voice, so you can see my screen.
When you register early, you will get a CD mailed to you with the lab
materials. (International clients will have another way)

If you register earlier, you get a cheaper price, goes up every few days,
just like for seminars, the later your register, the more you pay.

Since the cost is low, you can only register via the web, no P.O. or checks.

To find the price, to discuss the class before hand, as well as lab
questions later, etc. sign up at

I will also publish the full agenda on that mail list shortly, as well as
the price for today!

Please use the MVC mail list! ( I was thinking to use Struts list for
training but not)

 WebEx charges me $0.55 per minute per Student. So 4 hours cost without much
else .,

if you register today, the price will be about half of what the final
registration price is!

Click here to register (link will be up later today f- or an online class)

http://www.basebeans.com/do/classReservation

(the price changes the closer you get to date so I will not publish, but I
am doing it for almost Free on the Open Source principles. Also, the charge
is per connection, so you can split the costs with several budies that can
see/hear the screen. No 2 way speaker phones for WebEx plz.)

The class will meet over 4 weeks, Saturdays at 10 AM Eastern on WebEx for
about an hour or a bit more or less. My goal is to start on the 2/22.

You should have a DSL or Cable connection, ( not sure how modem will work,
Web Ex says yeah, I say nay. Maybe you can go to work on Saturday?), and the
call in on a phone # to hear voice

You will have a mail list and newsgroup to ask questions on, I expect a lot
of questions on the labs.

This is NOT a intro to MVC, it is suitable for people that did one
Struts/MVC project or are very familiar with Servelts/JDBC/JSP/SQL. If you
are a Struts experienced, this is the class for you! If you are new to Java
/ Web, this is not class for you. It help if you have production web/mvc
experience.

This is NOT for hands off types, it is lab based, for each hour of lecture,
there is at least 8 hours of labs each week. I promise the labs will be
challenging.

If you cant or don't do the web labs, the next lesson will make no sense to
you. Not doing "home work" labs, you will be invited not to attend the rest.
I want to avoid pretenders, and nurturer pros.

Questions? Comments? On the MVC mail list or Struts list.

.V