I think Ted is saying that you can add a property to
your ActionForm, and use this property instead of the
parameter. So before forwarding you have to set this
new property, and then forward as normal. He is also
saying the you can populate the property from a hidden
field when submitting a jsp-form.

Hope this helps,
Jan Sorensen

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg14224.html