Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Februar 2003 19:53
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: logic - dynamic - equal, lessThan, ...

Hi,

I have an iteration with an object which has two values. I want to compare these
values and create an output on their depedency. That means if the value1 is equal
value2 then write it yellow. If value1 greater than value2 write it red and so on.

I tried the logic tags, but I am not sure if they can process it.

<logic:lessThan name="id" property="value1" value="value2">
        LESS
</logic...
<logic:moreThan name="id" property="value1" value="value2">
        MORE
</logic...

Can I put a dynamic value to the value attribute? If no how to do?

Juraj