Hello

For Apache v3.x you need to put in "httpd.conf" file this entry :

RewriteRule ^(.*);jsessionid=.*$ $1 [L]

Best regards

Olivier Dutrieux
*

*
Ruth, Brice a écrit :

Ruth, Brice wrote:

Hi. I'm using html:img in certain tiles that are used from very different places in my application with the "page" attribute to take advantage of module-relative naming for the image sources. However, when cookies aren't enabled, or on the first visit to the web application (with no session cookie having been previously detected), the ';jsessionid=X' gets added to the end of the image. Now, I'm not driving any dynamic images, nor do I intend to, so this sessionid is worthless to me. Furthermore - since I'm using Apache+Tomcat+mod_jk to serve this application, Apache seems to choke on serving up this image. I expect its because the sessionid is delimited by ';' instead of '?' as I'm used to, but maybe not.

Either way - does anyone know of a way to get around this? If possible, I'd prefer not having to do anything special in the Apache conf, mainly because I'm using the auto-generated mod_jk conf file for this configuration.

Thanks!

Any takers on this? This is kinda hosin' up my Apache/Tomcat setup ... Tomcat standalone serves up the images fine with the jsessionid junk, but Apache doesn't!