Oh, thanks, Hubert. In the mentioned last night archive brwosing I remember
seeing your post on the topic; I think we can make it happen!!!

I should have copied these lines from config file instead of using my head:

<global-forwards>
 <forward name="invalidToken" path="/showInvalidTokenMessage.do"
redirect="true"/>
</global-forwards>

<action path="/showInvalidTokenMessage"
type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter="invalidTokenMessageTile"/>

action path="/processTest" type="com.open.webapp.test.TestProcessAction"
name="testForm" input="testTile" scope="request">
    <forward name="success" path="greetingsTile" redirect="true"/>
                 </action>

TestProcessAction just forwards to "success" forward. But before it does
that it check for the valid token and in the case of an invalid token it
just forwards (redirects) to the "invalidToken" global forward.

On invalid token message press refresh again calls the test action with the
browser confirmation.

Does it make better sense now?

Thanks for your help.

ATTA