Hello All,

We have a slight problem wherein we need to make the Writer interpret
the Struts tags rather than as a String in a Custom Tag that we are
writing?

Has anyone ever done this? Please note that we have made this custom tag
work when we have the Struts tags in the body of the custom tag by using
the

getEnclosingWriter() of the BodyContent class.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vijay.

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not
disseminate,distribute,store,print, copy or deliver this message.Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive late or
incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.