I am thinking of overriding the struts default mechanism.
Override the default behavior of org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertUtils
by registering
a valid converter...

I want to know if the above is possible..

Thanks and Regards,
Sree/-

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Mark Lowe <mark.lowe
@boxstuff.com>
03/25/2004 02:36 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Handling Date objects in ActionForm gracefully

Have it as a string and convert it to a date or calendar when you pass
it back to the model.