Mike, you will have to expose the form like:

<c:set var="form" value="${myForm}"/>

...where "myForm" is its name defined in the struts-config file.

If its DynaXXXXForm then you have to expose the form map:

<c:set var="form" value="${myForm.map}"/>

Once you do this, you can use JSTL to access and render values:

<c:out value="${form.someProperty}"/>

or

<c:out value="${form.some.nestedProperty}"/>

robert