Hi,

Suppose I've got a web based form that posts data to an action, and I
have that action protected by container form based authorization - how
does the ActionForm data get through.

I have a situation like this, and my ActionForm is empty after I've been
through the form-based login page.

One could say - stick the input form in the constrained area also, so
the login page doesn't come between the input form and the action that
processes it - but this is actually occurring when a session times out
whilst sitting at the input form.

Thanks
Martin