Won’t the factors that necessitate the addition of a leap day prevent this
alignment from happening at exactly 11/11 11:11 every year? From year to year,
that calendar date occurs at a slightly different fraction of the year’s days.

November 11 is the day 316 of 366 in 2016 and 315 of 365 in 2017. Will the sun
have precisely the same alignment to this sculpture at a time that’s 316/366 of
the year vs. 315/365? Close enough for the difference to be imperceptible?

The dates and times of the solstices and equinoxes vary from year to year. If
these events shift relative to our timekeeping, how can the angle of sunlight
required by this sculpture occurs at 11/11 11:11 every year?

The beauty of math and the beauty of symbolism may not align here.