From: "Robert Kellogg" <rkell...@comcast.net>
To: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 10:39:39 AM
Subject: RE: Looking for minutes and seconds correction for whole year, for
Equation of Time plaque

I have used Pyephem (a Python programming module) for accurate
computation of solar transit and have put it to service to compute EOT
for Ken's latitude and longitude.  However, doing it to the second is
pure fiction as the tropical year does not precisely repeat after 4
years cycle ... and any one year in the 4 year cycle is off even more.

Bob