The sundial mentioned by Dan Uza is a diptych made in recent years in
imitation of those manufactured in eighteenth century in Europe.
Sundials of this type are sold in some specialized shops (very few) in
Italy and France.
On the dial, at top, is written the name GUAYTAMELLI , that is the name of
the owner of beautiful shop in Trastevere (center of Rome, Via del Moro 59)
where only sundials are sold: all dialists who travel to Rome should visit
it J
The owner is the arch.  Adrian Rodríguez builds and sells little portable
sundials and   also  beautiful sundials (even some monumental.)
To learn more  see in

http://www.paginegialle.it/roma-rm/orologi/guaytamelli-rodriguez-badra
http://www.polvereditempo.com/labo_bottom.htm >> Traiettoria
https://www.google.it/search?q=guaytamelli+roma&biw=1393&;
bih=783&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAhPrnrJ_
SAhVFtxQKHfynCkMQ_AUICCgD&dpr=0.95

Best
Gianni Ferrari