Our list was informed of the exhibit "Time and Cosmos in Greco-Roman Antiquity"
last October, but I remind you now because I was just able to view it, and was
flabbergasted at how marvellous it is. First-rate sundials and related items
(such as floor mosaics depicting dials) from the ancient world brought together
from museums around the world. And beautifully displayed and explained. The
accompanying book (~$60) is also first-rate.

New York Times article:  A Manhattan Exhibit With Antiquity on the Clock

- Woody