Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi everyone,

     I was invitedback to the North Museum in Lancaster PA to do another
educational sundialdisplay for Astronomy Day last week.
  Imade a 36 inch x 16 inch polar dial on paper promoting the event using
theShadows program and CorelDraw program.

     I always likepromoting sundials and NASS and you can see some pictures
from my FACEBOOKlink:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10209478625058579.1073741834.1114522471&type=1&l=e52ad96065

Thanks,

Ken Clark