Greetings list,

William has graciously given us access to the rest of the Sup
infrastructure and the plan is to move as much as possible to GitHub.

At the moment we are three maintainers: Hamish Downer, Matthieu
Rakotojaona and myself.

There are three categories for the sup repository team:
Owner, Commiter, Contributor. Pretty much any kind of contribution would
mean we would add you to the contributor team if you asked to be.

The plan for sup is:
Release sup-0.13 relatively soon:
 - including the last bugfixes otherwise leave out the major changes
   that have been discussed lately

And the proposed roadmap for sup-0.14:
 - support ruby 2.0.0
 - migrate to psych
 - remove all deprecated and abandoned dependencies (e.g. switch from
RMail to Mail)
 - implement IMAP syncback support
 - get uft-8 encoding right

We have documented this setup and the roadmap in the wiki at:
 -
https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki/Development%3A-Administration-and-Team
 - https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki/Development

Please see https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki/Contributing on
how to submit changes or contribute.

There are a few tasks and roles that need some love, among them:
maintaining the web site and maintaining the maildir feature branch.

Regards, Fellow Suppers