> nosh is now up to version 1.19

Hi, I had some issues with the source package I thought I should mention:

* source/common-manager.cpp wouldn't compile on my Gentoo system,
because this new version calls setrlimit(), and makes use of struct
rlimit and the RLIMIT_NOFILE macro, without directly or indirectly
including <sys/resource.h>. I had to add that manually to make it
compile.

* I had a chicken-and-egg situation with the source/default.1.do and
source/default.8.do scripts: they make use of setlock, which wouldn't
be available without a previous nosh installation. I had to change it
to './exec setlock', and add 'exec' to the redo-ifchange invocation,
to overcome this.

Thanks,
G.