Thank you very much Oleg, everything seems to be working, although it did
require a bit of fiddling. I had a couple of times where the slave camera
didn’t display any new frames, but didn’t stop responding either - things like
the histogram in the web CCI would suggest the frames were actually getting
processed.

That’s all sorted out now though, I’d post a solution for others, but it seemed
to randomly fix itself when I reseted the parameters and repeated the
triggering setup.

Just one last question - the frames do seem to be in sync now, but I wanted to
ask whether it’s necessary to have the same TRIG_PERIOD set on both cameras in
order for this to work or whether the TRIG_PERIOD doesn’t matter for the second
camera as it just waits for the signal high? I just want to quickly make sure
the second cam is really getting triggered and isn’t just getting a very
similar signal from its own FPGA. I could always check the metadata though, so
that’s not really much of a problem.

Thanks and good luck with your future projects,

Jan.