Linden,

> I believe I tried the same thing previously but missed the 'sync' command.
> This looks to have worked for camera_1 and it is back functioning
> normally. Thanks.
> camera_2 however is still not working after three attempts of removing
> autocampars.xml.
> Strange...

Well, I don't think 'sync' was very important. 'reboot -f' should include
it (as Andrey has just told me).
The files you sent look fine.

It might be bad blocks in the flash - as it degrades over time. So,
recently I had to reflash one old board to fix 'kernel panic' - and it
worked.
So, I would try reflashing camera_2. And camera_1 as well. The bad block
tables in the file system are updated when reflash - if the problem is with
new bad blocks

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer