To: xd...@hra.com
From: Oleg
Sent by: andersonnotg...@gmail.com
Date: 06/28/2016 05:42PM
Cc: elphel support-list <support-list@support.elphel.com>
Subject: Re: [Elphel-support] Collecting Visual Inertial Data with NC353L-369-IMU-GPS

Hello,

Try this link first - it's kind of a manual.

In the camera there's a compact flash card - should appear as /dev/hda1.

1. Event log recording:

2. Image recording is done separately.
http://192.168.0.9 -> Disk Recorder

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer
phone: +1 801 783 5555 x124