Yeah. But these sensors are CCD and have global shutter. Ideal for
book scanning in industrial scale.
How much will be to write such a firmware for 10393? Do you have
firmware for 10353? Maybe some other sensor boards can be developed
based on 25MP CMOS global shutter sensors?

Regards,
Iakov(Yakov) Petrov.