Hello Elham,
all camera models made with 3D-printed parts are just examples of the possible
configurations. We offer our clients the freedom to modify the camera
configuration based on their needs and application. The camera with 4 sensors
can be arranged in any way you will design it. The example Inline camera has a
fixed baseline of 250mm, but it can be larger, limited only by the cable
length. The longest cable we offer is 450 mm.

We are working on the waterproof camera body for the H-camera, not the Inline
camera.

The 4 image sensors are synchronized and are taking images simultaneously.

The lens we offer is Evetar, N125B04530WR1 with EFL=4.5mm, the focus is fixed
on infinity. http://www3.elphel.com/accessories
You can also choose your own lens (C or CS mount, or M12 mount).

Best Regards,