Hello Elham,
thank you for your reply.

I would like to clarify that we at Elphel do not make custom designs, we
offer our customers freedom to modify our cameras in software and hardware,
including customization of the camera body. You are welcome to waterproof
any of our camera models, as long as your new design is distributed under
GNU GPL and CERN OHL licenses. We provide all the information about camera
components on our wiki under these licenses and according to the licenses
modifications can be made by third party to all our designs as long as they
are distributed under the same license and are available to download, so
others can use your designs as well.
Also I have to remind you that Andrey was saying in the beginning of your
conversation: We at Elphel are interested in sponsoring a Free Software and
Open Hardware project, made by the students as part of their research,
which will be available at all stages of it's development, for which you
need to start project on the repository such as GitHub, or similar, and all
software and documentation related to camera use and integration with other
devices such as your boat needs to be available.
We will not sponsor a proprietary project, as it is against our company
philosophy and we also do not gain any value to our products by doing this.

Answering your questions:
4.5mm lens will work well for 20 meters and for 100 meters, so there is no
need to change the lens. We can only design the waterproof camera for the
H-camera with these 4.5mm lenses, as one of our standard cameras. Designing
waterproof case for inline camera with different lenses - is custom design
and development cost is very high - $100,000 as a minimum.  Again - you are
welcome to design and build it yourself using 3D models of our camera
parts, and purchasing only camera electronic boards, as NC393-DEV, offered
here: http://www3.elphel.com/importwiki?title=Price_list

About the lenses: if you would like to use Inline camera with different
lenses, then the outer lenses focal length should be directly proportional
to the distance between these 2 lenses.  In other words the proportion
should be  approximatelly like this: 4.5mm / 22cm =  X mm / 36cm, where
4.5mm - is the focal length of the inner lenses, 22 sm is the base between
inner lenses and X - is the focal length of the outer lenses with the base
between outer lenses 36cm (for example) .

But again, you can use 4.5mm lens for up to 100 meter distance, as we use
these lenses in our Eyesis4Pi cameras:
http://www3.elphel.com/model_353_cameras
you can see the image samples made with these lenses by this camera:
http://www3.elphel.com/eyesis4pi_samples

As I said earlier - designing waterproof case takes a lot of our time and
resources, and it can not be done too quickly. I think we might have some
prototype ready in about a month, but maybe your team can do it faster. You
are welcome to share your waterproof design and we can provide consultation
to you regarding your design.

We can ship camera to address in Georgia, shipping time would be about 2-5
business days usually, depending on the shipping service. H-camera or
Inline camera without waterproofing is ready and can be shipped within a
few days after payment is received.

Best Regards,

Olga