Dear Elham,

we can send you the Inline camera but the waterproof case is not going to
be ready. It will take several weeks to machine some parts that can not be
3D-printed, after the design is finished.
We can sponsor this project provided that your software is free and open
source and all documentation is available on Github or similar repository.
It would be also nice if you can write an article on Elphel blog about your
project, like other sponsored clients did:
http://blog.elphel.com/category/success-story/

Best Regards,
Olga