Hello Elham,

What do you mean "in your camera calculations"? Camera acquires images that can
be processed internally or sent out as is. It does not do any calculations by
itself - you can use opencv in the camera, or transfer images to a host
computer and process data there. We do plan to add some FPGA-based calculations
to the camera that can facilitate (increase speed) of the processing for
multiple-view (4 overlapping), but that will happen later.

Actually that is our interest of providing camera to you and sponsoring the
project - that you in the course of your PhD research will develop such free
software (using other existing free software of course) that other people will
be able to use.

Andrey

---- On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 05:49:40 -0700 Elham Omrani
<elh.omr...@yahoo.com> wrote ----

r the 112 pixel disparity range
 Hello Andrey ,
In your camera calculations, what is maximum disparity range (in pixel).
becouse this affect minimum depth and camera baseline(and focal length).
Best Regards
Elham

    On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:39 AM, Elphel Support