Oleg,

I changed the cable with a spare one (for my application I had to buy longer
cables) but the result is the same.

By the way I'm doing the tests with one unique sensor (the other one is at
another
place, far away) : is that a problem ? are the 3 connectors on the mux board
equivalent
to make the test ?

regards,

        Daniel