Many thanks Oleg for your advices.

It works now with the sensor connected to J2.

The web server is now OK and I got images.

Finally it was indeed a question of cable and proper connection.

By the way the small plastic clip that presses the cable on the pins of the
connector
is broken and I replaced it by a piece of cardboard (rapped with several pieces
of scotch
tape to reach the right thickness) inserted together with the cable end:  this
may explain
a previous bad connection.

regards,

   Daniel