Thanks for the info.  I will report to the group. What we have in mind is a
real time game where we add some virtual elements to the video transmitted
by the drone and the user will see the combined video in the goggles. For
that reason, in addition of having a good quality video, the latency is
critical which is determined by the transmission.  In the meantime, can you
give us some estimate of the cost of the camera type/communications scheme
to determine if it is in our budget. We need to evaluate our options .

Maria C. Gonzalez