Op 10-11-2010 10:39, bsd schreef:
Hello,

I am reselling hardwawre on my website http://www.osnet.eu/

One of my client has requested to have the ability to use the LCD display for
this device.

Hardware manufacturer has provided me an application in C which allows
communication with the LCD and has added the following informations:

"About the application, I have attached an application code for your reference.  The
Teak 3035 uses the serial port 1 to communicate with the LCM.  So, there is no need of
extra driver, just use the built-in driver.  Modify this application to meet your
customer's application OR use this code to test the LCM."

There is a LCD proc package, if the serial port is detected by pfSense you can succesfully configure it by installing the lcdproc package.

Kind regards,

Seth