From: D. Mindock
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Closed-Mindedness(WasHypnosisasAnesthesiaWasTestimonials as Evidence)

Hi Mike,
   Yeah, my distiller has that drip thingy too. But I don't trust it very much. It is just
too small and the water merely flows over a the carbon granules. So I use a faucet
mounted carbon block filter. It is a Pur but Brita and some others make them too.
I collect that filtered water and then distill it.
   I am familiar with Bronson. I think that is the company that Linus Pauling used as
his source for vitamin C.
   Ok about the vit & min supplement. You got your bases covered. I take the same
stuff, basically. Because I have periodontal disease, I also take grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract,
and MSM. If I layoff taking these, I get a bloody toothbrush that reminds me that I need
to stay with the program. Oh, and I do take colloidal silver too.
Peace & light, D. Mindock