I have been mostly a lurker in this group but lost interest when it became a
political group rather than a DIY on biofuel. I like the content of the posts
but there is just too much to read. Anyhow I have a technical question.
Previously I had read disputes about whether biodiesel or SVO could be used in
a Jetta. I bought my Jetta with the expressed desire to use biofuel but it
because difficult because most of the sources of vegetable oil dried up so I
just wound up using regular diesel.  Anyway recently my injector pump broke and
needed to be replaced. My repair guy said that he could not find a used or
reliable reman pump because the veggie crowd is buying them all up because they
are ruining them and having to replace them too often. I would like to hear
comments on this. Is there any truth to this. After about a month my repair guy
managed to find a used one in North Carolina.
Ken