Hello all, this alerts an alarm in my backbone. I suppose that we are talking about a pump of distributor type here ? Well, these pumps are certainly sensitive to viscosity and even more to abresive metal salts , Always present in SVO. These two concerns are covering the facts that the Jetta runs well on (washed) biodiesel. For using SVO as a fuel I would recommend a motor with a different pump design, similar to those of W123-124 Mercedes-Benz. These pumps are not very tolerating of metal salts, but at least they should last longer than the distribution pumps.but the best way is to make sure that the SVO are pre-treated in terms of contaminations, even as in small amounts.