Good thread folks!

I, use open source, free as in speech tools exclusively and have since
the mid-90s, going on 20 years now. Never looked back.

I, could give a shit about cars anymore.
And I'm something of a car nut. Just for fun, here's a short
and incomplete list of cars I've owned that I put together
a while ago, just as a mental exercise:

http://cubic-dog.blogspot.com/2010/07/cars-i-have-owned.html

I, am a fan of solar power, don't really care anymore what the
utilities in the US think about anything, I think that they
are a bunch of bastards. They don't have to be, but they
go out of their way to choose to be.

I don't care about electric cars at all. Cars, irrespective
of how they are powered, are not the answer. Cars, irrespective
of how they are powered, are the problem.

That said, they are fun to fiddle with. :)

--me