Run the buggers over! Total waste of Oxygen!

They sound like they are part of the Darwin awards anyway....

http://www.darwinawards.com/

(very TIC...)

We own an Imiev, & it is a problem on our country roads at night: The wildlife
are not aware that you are approaching. We need to be careful not to hit
anything at night. The California noise makers only work till 25mph from memory
anyway. (Mind you we are in Australia, so no noise makers here!)

regards, Doug

Doug <lema...@internode.on.net>