Darryl,
 Thanks for everything. Sad to see it end.

 An Australian alternative is 'Freecycle'
The Freecycle Network
https://www.freecycle.org/

This works really well, with people asking, or offering.

I would alo suggest these news feeds:
Giles Parkinson - Renew Economy : Renew Economy
reneweconomy.com.au/author/giles/

Giles Parkinson - One Step Off The Grid
https://onestepoffthegrid.com.au/author/giles-parkinson/

(Giles runs both: he is a well known alternative energy journalist)
Happy New Year!
Thanks, Doug

Doug <lema...@internode.on.net>