Do you have a sense of direction or scope for this, or will it just go where the on-line community participants take it?

Is there a desire to use IT for small scale food production, along the lines of Farmbot (https://farmbot.io), or developing human-powered or other environmentally friendly yard / farming tools (such as the the Greens Machines - http://www.thegreensmachines.com), or slanting towards sustainable practices, plant selection and similar?

I'm being pulled in a lot of directions just now (and still posting most days on keiths-list) so just trying to get a sense of objectives.

Darryl