I have heard of problems with SVO on Lucas pump, but not biodiesel. The
viscosity of the biodiesel should be fairly close to petrodiesel, thats the
whole point of making it of course, so this is quite a sensitive pump (or
management computer).

1) Is your biodiesel home brew? If so, have you re-processed it to check
that you've had an almost complete conversion and that therefore viscosity
is as close to petrodiesel as possible?

2) Have you tried preheating the biodiesel, even a simple glycol coolant
heat exchanger might elevate the temp. of the biodiesel and reduce its
viscosity

Even something as simple as a fuel line of copper wound around a section of
upper rad hose ,and insulated, might do it.

Perhaps the Peugeot already has a fuel preheater, but even so, it might be
worth trying another just to thin the bio out a bit, after you have
confirmed that it is bio from a virtually complete conversion.

3) Run a blend is always an option. B20, or B50.

---

Ed B.
www.biofuels.ca