> Adobe has decided to discontinue support for Adobe SVG Viewer. There
> are a number of other third-party SVG viewer implementations in the
> marketplace

Did anybody knows a implementation that can load as many SVG "in the
Wild" as Adobe SVG-Viewer can.

> including native support for SVG in many Web browsers.

The most-used browser doesn't support SVG and I don't think that MS
will implement SVG-Support.

> Adobe customer support for Adobe SVG Viewer will be discontinued on
> January 1, 2007.

Thank you Adobe. Even MS have better support and doesn't have such
short time between announcing discontinue and the deadline.

Rest in Peace Adobe. My experience is (also with Adobe AI, Acrobat)
that is better to search a few days for alternatives than to use Adobe SW.