Hi guys,

I am shooting an offtopic, wild question.. though I kind of guess what the answers might be.
Where are the big companies recycling / throwing away their servers?
I am looking to build a mini lab for playing with various stuff ranging from Cisco Virl to VMware NSX and I also have to my luck a place to rack equipment free of charge with me only paying for electricity. The only missing piece is a server with enough RAM and I was looking into cheaper alternatives (already looked in ricardo and ebay but was wondering where companies throw their older tech).

Can someone please enlighten me?

Cheers,
Mihai