Hi Mihai,

... needless to mention that vendors often offer special trade-in prices for
"old" equipment if a company is life-cycling their stuff.

some of the equipment gets refurbished and sold through brokers, some gets
shreded to salvage some gold and I strongly believe that most of the equipment
that was initially in mid-europe and ran there for 3 to 5 years gets a second
life in eastern europe, africa or south america ;-)

br

Ralph