I could do a presentation on the SCTP networking protocol which combines some
features of TCP and UDP and offers some unique features neither TCP nor UDP
have.

> Am 14.09.2016 um 18:02 schrieb Simon Ryf <si...@swinog.org>:
>
> Dear SwiNOG supporter,
>
> this is the official Call for Paper email. Please send your proposal to
> swinog-core (at) swinog.ch or directly to me.
> The 30th meeting of the Swiss Network Operators Group (SwiNOG) will be held
> in Berne on top of the Gurten on November 4th 2016.
>

> Important Dates for SwiNOG#30
> 17.08.2016 Announcement of Meeting
> 05.09.2016 Registration opens
> 14.09.2016 Call for Papers
> 16.10.2016 Call for Papers closing
> 23.10.2016 Final publication of agenda
> 27.10.2016 Registration closes
> 01.11.2016 Deadline for all slides
> 04.11.2016 Meeting day
>

> Topics for Presentations/Talks
> The number and length of presentations per session is not fixed, although
> due to time constraints we would prefer the length of the presentations to
> be between 5 to 45 minutes.
> Here is a non-exhaustive list of typical SwiNOG meeting topics:
> - Security - DDOS Mitigation - AntiSpam
> - IPv6
> - Open Source tools
> - International view of the internet (incidents, outages, measurements)
> - Routing
> - Server applications (DNS, Web, etc.)
> - Legal issues (BÜPF, etc.)
> - Telecommunication politics (Net Neutrality, Incumbent monopoly, etc.)
>
> -> PLEASE feel free to talk to us about any kind of topic and
> collaboration!!!
>   You can always start a discussion on the list - I'm sure people join in.
>
> Language of Slides and Talks
> The whole day will be held in English, therefore we kindly ask you to
> produce your presentation in English.
>
> Submission Guidelines
> All submissions must have a strong technical bias and must not be solely
> promotional for your employer.
> Please remember that your presentations should be suitable for a target
> audience of technicians from varied backgrounds, working for companies whose
> sizes may vary considerably.
> To submit a proposal for a presentation, we request that you provide the
> following information to <swinog-core at swinog.ch>:
>
> * the name of the presenter (and if applicable your affiliation)
> * a working email address
> * the name and number of the topic which will contain the presentation
> * the title of the presentation
> * its expected length (in minutes)
> * a short abstract of the presentation (so we know what it is about)
>
> We also welcome suggestions for specific presentations which you feel would
> be valuable to the SwiNOG community.
> Please be aware that your presentation will be published on the SwiNOG
> website after the event. We can publish modified slides if requested - it
> might be that some confidential data will be presented by you which are not
> intended for publication on the internet.
>
> Greetings,
> Simon Ryf
> SwiNOG Core Team

> [...]

Andreas Fink
DataCell ehf, Backbone ehf, Cajutel Inc, Alisanus GmbH
c/o Fink Telecom Services, Clarastreasse 3, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail: andr...@fink.org https://www.fink.org
Mobile: +41-78-6677333 Office: +41 61 6666330
Skype: andreasfink    Jabber/XMPP: andr...@fink.org ICQ: 8239353