> Management of companies need to be convinced. Technical folks
> typically know that they want it, but are not allowed to play with
> it...

Oh, I have heard a lot of tech excuses:

* Why should I bother with IPv6? IPv4 works fine!
* There could be potential security issues with IPv6, so better not use
  it!
* I don't have much experience with IPv6, so better not use it!
* I need to add each rule twice on that firewall, that's too
  complicated and error prone!
* Most of the customer accessing this service don't have IPv6, so why
  should it be reachable via IPv6?

etc.

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden