Hi Mike

Thanks for your reply.

I don't think the issue was in Glattbrugg, sounds like a coincidence. Also,
the outage was for ~50 minutes, until the routing changed. Find below two
screenshots from mtr running during the problems. At 14:39 the hops after
Swisscom went to NTT. At 14:50 it changed to several others, even telia.
http://www.claudiokuenzler.com/media/mtr-1439.png
http://www.claudiokuenzler.com/media/mtr-1450.png

Anyone from Swisscom able to tell some details?

thanks