Hello SwiNOGers,

in the name of the ISOC Switzerland chapter I would like to invite you to our
General Assembly in Bern Wednesday 29. March.
Especially the talk on the battle against Internet blocking in Switzerland
might be relevant for those who have to implement the blocking list that will
most likely come with the new gambling law.

You can find the agenda and registration here:

https://www.isoc.ch/events/annual-general-assembly-2017

Agenda:

Part 1 (Public)
13:00 Door Opening / Networking
13:15 – 17:30   Presentations on Current Internet Matters
National discussions
        • Adrian Koster, Analyst & Senior Advisor, Reporting and Analysis
Center for Information Assurance (MELANI) – MELANI’s activities to protect
critical infrastructure and help tackle cyber threats
        • Hernâni Marques, Council Member, PEP Foundation – Privacy
considerations and encryption
        • Bernie Hoeneisen, Head of Public Policy, ISOC-CH – The battle against
Internet blocking in Swiss laws
International discussions
        • Markus Kummer, Board Member, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names
and Numbers (ICANN) – The IANA transition process and ICANN
        • Jorge Cancio and/or Nicolas Rollier, International Relations, Swiss
Federal Office of Communications (OFCOM) – The Internet Governance Forum process
17:30 – 18:15   Apéro riche

Part 2 (members)
18:15 – 20:30   General Assembly (official part)
20:30 – 21:30   Apéro

Hope to see some of you in Bern,
best regards

Michael

Michael Hausding, Competence Lead DNS & Domain Abuse
SWITCH-CERT
Werdstrasse 2, P.O. Box, 8021 Zurich, Switzerland
phone +41 44 268 15 77, incident phone +41 44 268 15 40
michael.hausd...@switch.ch
http://securityblog.switch.ch