Hey mates,

Sorry for off topic, but I've just got hoaxed by someone by adding one of my email addy to quite a number of newsletter lists, manually. Though most of them are on opt-in nicely. Seems like I've tread on someones toes lately.

However, I am quite curious who it was or, at least, how far infos can be discovered. I know, that a legal complaint must be opened that information can be disclosed. But what is the reason for the complaint? Rather not "Urkundenfälschung" I guess, but what?

Anyone has similar experience and is able to share? Or an advice for the complaint? Thanks for your PM.

Best regards,
 - Dan

PS: None of the "Welcome" mails disclose the source IP in any part of the message.