Thanks Kathi, I'll try and put down some comments next week when I am
travelling.  Kind Regards,  David

From: kef....@gmail.com [mailto:kef....@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Kathi Fletcher
Sent: 24 October 2011 04:04
To: David FLANDERS
Cc: sword-app-techadvisorypanel
Subject: Re: [Sword-TAP] Final version of the profile

David and other SWORD folks,

In order to not lie, I am sending a pointer to the OERPub spec, but I did not
get it split out into a spec and an implementation document. So it still has
lots of technical detail about the Connexions implementation details, making it
78 pages long. Feel free to politely ignore until I send a  more compact
version. Comments definitely welcome, though.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hMvUA3oevZhUG2vo3IEiHCr-yMNCFXDambzalOM-XKU/edit?hl=en_US

And a more compact, but very specific set of documentation for SWORD on
Connexions --
https://trac.rhaptos.org/trac/rhaptos/wiki/TechnicalDocumentation/Code/Sword

Cheers,
Kathi

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 4:56 AM, David FLANDERS