Op dinsdag 22 maart 2011 15:08:57 schreef Patrick Ohly:
> On Di, 2011-03-22 at 12:14 +0000, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> > On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 08:13 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> > > Matthew, is it still possible to specify absolute file locations with
> > > the new local: prefix in Evolution 2.32?
> >
> > We do support specifying a custom .ics file for calendars, but currently
> > this has to be configured through Evolution and the custom file location
> > is stored in the XML blob in GConf (/apps/evolution/calendars/sources).
> > There's no way to specify it with the URI alone.
>
> I suppose I must reread our older mail thread about config changes
> coming in 3.0, but let shoot of a quick question anyway: further config
> changes are coming in 3.0 that will replace this XML blob, right?
>
> > I'll also note that "local:$UID" calendar URIs are *somewhat* flexible
> > in that the file location is defined as:
> >
> >    $XDG_DATA_HOME/evolution/calendar/$UID
> >
> > $XDG_DATA_HOME defaults to $HOME/.local/share, but you could override
> > that in e-calendar-factory's environment.  That would, however, store
> > -all- local calendars at the custom location.
>
> So would the following work for Hans?
>
> - move /home/hansdej/.SyncEvolution/Calendar/calendar.ics
>   to /home/hansdej/.local/share/evolution/calendar/syncevolution.ics
> - change evolutionsource to "local:syncevolution.ics"; this will be
>   used as URI

Hi,

Patrick guessed right about me using Debian tesing and a recent evolution
upgrade.

From your replies -with hindsight- I deduced my issue is of similar character
as mentioned in the "Issues with evolution 2.32 and syncevolution
1.1.1a"-thread.

your replies and a further look into that thread set me on track to a presently
somewhat working solution.

1) Though I use KDE on a daily basis, I fired up the evolution UI, added a
"testagenda" calendar and set
        /home/hansdej/.SyncEvolution/Calendar/calendar.ics
        as its source-file. Then quit the evolution-UI again.

2) run syncevolution from the commandline without any arguments: somewhere this
printed:
        Evolution Calendar = evolution-calendar:
                testagenda (local:/1300890094.24610.0@chrysemys)

3) run (a script containing:)

        syncevolution --configure \
            --source-property type=text/calendar \
           --source-property
evolutionsource=local:/1300890094.24610.0@chrysemys \
           --source-property sync=slow \
           --source-property uri=Calendar \
           ${peer} calendar

        And voilá my N900 calendar is updated from the local ics-file again,
thanks.
        There is a hickup I wonder about though.

After I applied it to my actual calendar again, things seem to work though I
get a curious error message and I wonder whether I should worry about it?
An ERROR: "remote, status 512" as you can see below.
(To me it smells like some kind of timeout on the N900 or in the
Bluetooth-connection, but that is just a wild speculation)

/begin{*********************Commandline snippet*****************}
hansdej@chrysemys]>syncevolution draugen
[INFO] addressbook: inactive

[INFO] calendar+todo: inactive

[INFO] memo: inactive

[INFO] todo: inactive

[INFO] Server sending SAN

Local data changes to be applied remotely during synchronization:

*** calendar ***

no changes

[INFO] calendar: started

[INFO] calendar: started

[INFO] calendar: started

[INFO] calendar: started

[INFO] calendar: started

[INFO] calendar: started

[INFO] calendar: inactive
[ERROR] remote, status 512
[INFO] calendar: inactive

[ERROR] remote, status 512

Synchronization failed, see
/home/hansdej/.cache/syncevolution/draugen-2011-03-23-17-26/syncevolution-log.html
 for details.

Changes applied during synchronization:

+---------------|-----------------------|-----------------------|-CON-+

|               |         LOCAL         |        REMOTE         | FLI |
|        Source | NEW | MOD | DEL | ERR | NEW | MOD | DEL | ERR | CTS |

+---------------+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+

|      calendar |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  0  |  1  | 16  |

|      disabled, 45 KB sent by client, 505 KB received                |

|      0 client item(s) discarded                                     |

|      16 server item(s) discarded                                    |

|      0 item(s) duplicated                                           |

|      888 item(s) matched                                            |

|      item(s) in database backup: 1029 before sync, 1029 after it    |

|      remote, status 512                                             |

|          start Wed Mar 23 17:26:24 2011, duration 2:15min           |

|                         remote, status 512                          |

First ERROR encountered: remote, status 512

Data modified locally during synchronization:

*** calendar ***

no changes

[ERROR] command line execution failure